Tuesday 25 April 2017

NOTD: Dream Dust by Nails inc...


Today we're looking at one half of the new Sparkle Like A Unicorn duo by Nails inc, and I decided to start with a bit of bling...

Dream Dust is the "blinding sparkle with 3D pigment" half the duo, and as I've been looking for a nice rose gold tone of polish, my eye was immediately drawn to this shade. So let's sprinkle some sparkle and gallop into a review for it.




Dream Dust is a rose gold, which looks more copper in some lighting. The formula has a shimmer that has a subtle green shift. All of the photos here show this polish without a topcoat, so you get a true representation of how blinding the shine is.


I'm not too sure how to describe the finish of this polish; it does look slightly textured, but it doesn't look or feel anything like a traditional texture polish does, just a tad bumpy - it reminds me of the hammered copper pots my Grandad used to have. Hmm. I think that I'll go with chrome to describe this polish.

This polish looks okay at two coats, but I'd recommend three to ensure complete coverage as the slight iridescence to the formula makes it a bit on the sheer side - the photos on this page all show three coats. The coverage is even and non-streaky, and the coats all dry quickly. This polish wears pretty well [no chips for two days, minus a topcoat], but the other polish in this duo does wear better. I still highly reccomend it though.


I'll be reviewing the other polish [Rainbow Wishes] that is in the Sparkle Like A Unicorn duo in the net day or two...



Buy the Sparkle Like a Unicorn Nail Polish Duo Kit on the Nails inc site for £15.

The duo keeps going in and out of stock quickly, but it's now spreading to stores, Nail Bars, and salons that stock Nails inc - such as Selfridges, John Lewis, and larger branches of Debenhams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment