Wednesday 22 June 2016

New fragrance: Private Show edp by Britney Spears...

"Private Show celebrates one of my biggest passions -- dancing! It is inspired by the electric energy I feel when I’m performing, whether during rehearsals or on-stage during my show. I wanted my fans to have an uplifting, sexy scent that empowers them to achieve their dreams!”


In August 2016 Britney Spears/Elizabeth Arden will release the 20th fragrance in her collection - Private Show. I am fond of the Britney Spears fragrances as Curious and Fantasy were some of my first perfumes, and I'm excited to see that this will be a new pillar fragrance, instead of another Fantasy flanker. Based on interviews, I know that Britney has a love for dulce de leche and white florals in her fragrances, and we've all seen photos of her holding iced coffee drinks in magazine photos, so seeing all these in the key scent notes makes me think that she's been more involved with creating this perfume then she has been with some of her others.

Elizabeth Arden describe Private Show as a floral/fruity/gourmand mix, and that it will be more mature then the fragrances in Britney's bestselling Fantasy range. Private Show opens with sweet-but-fresh notes of clementine, nectarine and coffee with whipped cream. The heart mixes gourmand notes of dulce de leche with white flowers of orange blossom and sambac jasmine. The warm dry down consists of luminous amber and sensual musk.

No comments:

Post a Comment