Wednesday 8 June 2016

First glance: Breakfast at Tiffany’s Christmas 2016 nail polish collection by OPI...

First China Glaze gave us a glimpse of what will be coming this festive season, and now Chic Profile have got the first details up for part of the OPI Christmas 2016 collection, and the theme sounds just as amazing...




[photo credit; chic profile]

Chic profile has more pictures on their site, so I urge you to click the link and check it out; mostly for the gel polishes, which I have no experience with.

No info on the regular polishes yet, but I'll keep my eye on the site. Fingers crossed that the tiffany blue and the corally orange-red Infinite Shine ones get good regular polish versions - it looks like they will, based on the display promo, but I won't get excited till it's confirmed...

No comments:

Post a Comment