Friday 6 November 2015

NOTD: Saint George by A England...

A England base their Collections on inspiration from english literature, ancient legends and classic stories from old England. Renowned for their "3-free" and "cruelty-free" approach, A England Nail Enamel isn't just unique and fashionable, it's also a healthy option and caters for all women and beliefs.

Today I'm continuing my exploration into the world of Indie polish companies with the brand A England. 

This brand specializes in holographic polishes and is really popular with the nail board members over on Makeup Alley, so when I saw a bottle of their polish on eBay recently I jumped on it...

Have I fallen for empty hype, or is the praise deserved?


"Bearer of a valiant & courageous heart, this fathomless teal reveals the strength of the brave knights convictions with his gleaming, fiery core"

Umm, wow. Just look at that gorgeousness in the photos; the flecks of blue & green & gold, the gloss, the depth. Wow. Just wow. This teal looks full-on holographic in the bottle, but this effect is subdued on the nail - of course this could be due to me being in the foggy and wet north west of England in November...

How to describe how much I loved the formula? I've been staring at my nails nonhstop and have just gone onto eBay to get the duo I'd also seen, as it is so good; silky smooth, opaque in one coat (I wore two in the photos, just because I always do), fast drying, and hard wearing.


Apart from keeping an eye on eBay, Nail Polish Direct is the cheapest option (£7.95) for buying Saint George and other A England polishes.

They currently haven't got any stock in for Saint George, so I've also provided the A England site link (£9.00).

No comments:

Post a Comment