Sunday 5 July 2015

First Glance: Infamous Holiday 2015 collection by Orly...



ChicProfile has once again scored the first preview pictures of an upcoming nail polish collection; today it's the six piece Christmas 2015 collection by Orly.
So lets celebrate Christmas in July and preview the festive range by Orly after the jump.

I'm pleased that (aside from the glittery gold) Orly have avoided the more traditional Christmas shades which loads of brands will no doubt use, opting to vamp them up a bit instead; burgundy instead of berry red, teal in place of green, and pearl replacing silver.



There are also two confirmed sets for this collection; one will have all six full-sized (18ml) bottles, whilst the other will contain four mini (5ml) ones.




For the longest time I ignored Orly products and stuck to brands I knew, but after spending the past year trying loads of different colours (thanks to TK Maxx selling bottles for £3.99) I've come to really enjoy the brand as the quality is just as good as OPI or Nails INC, so I was excited to find this holiday preview.

I'm a sucker for sparkly blacks, so Frememy has gone onto my wishlist. I'll have to wait for swatches to see what the other shades look like once applied - Gossip Girl looks great in the pics, but I want to know how sheer it applies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment