Sunday 19 July 2015

China Glaze swatch wheel: Ghouls Night Out Halloween 2015 collection...


A few American sites have started to receive stock of the new China Glaze Halloween collection, so hope the UK won't be too far behind. I'm also searching eBay, in case any US sellers have added the collection to their stores - not that I'm obsessed or anything.
In the meantime I came across this photo of a swatch wheel and wanted to wet people's appetites with it, as this year's collection looks flipping fantastic. So read on to see what will be on offer this year...


[credit: PolishGalore]

We already knew that there was going to be neon cremes on offer, so I only bought one polish (Red-y To Rave... Fine, I also got the Point Me To The Party glitter) from China Glaze's annual summer neon collection, and decided to wait and see what these would look like. In glad I waited as all of the ones here are calling to me - even the orange.

The glitters look different to what I expected, based on seeing the photos of the store display. I'd thought that the green glitter and the purple one would both be black based micro glitters, but it looks like they're layering glitters. Interesting.


Bonus; the polishes won't look out of place if you wore them now, so this collection is nice and versatile.

No comments:

Post a Comment