Monday 20 October 2014

The Bargain Hunter: wishing on a star(fish)...

This ring looks great for the small price. It hasn't snapped or stained my skin, so it's all good in my experience.


All but one of my other Sodial rings have been a size N, but this one was a bit bigger - around a O or P. However I just gently squeezed the legs of the starfish together a bit, so now it fits me nicely...


The great thing about this resizing thing is that I had the choice of which finger I wanted to wear it on, and I could also pick if I wanted to wear it as a regular ring or a midi one.

 Note: I don't recommend constantly resizing the ring, as the metal it is made from isn't very hard.



My ring took two weeks to arrive (from China), and arrived in a plastic baggie. So if you want to buy one as a gift, order it in plenty of time and get a box or pouch to present the ring in separately.

I ordered my ring here for 82p + free p+p.

No comments:

Post a Comment