Saturday 16 August 2014

NOTD: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in S-Teal A Base...


Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in S-Teal A Base is a muted teal colour. In the bottle you can clearly tell that the polish has a shimmer to it. However, as you can see in my photo, on the nail the polish looks like a regular crème from even a foot or so away as the shimmer is so slight.



The formula is excellent; smooth to apply and is quick to dry. As the colour is highly pigmented you only need one coat for a bottle true colour, and it dries quickly (within one minute). the brush is great - wide and flat so that it takes two strokes to evenly coat the nails. Using my usual base and top coat, this polish will last me anywhere between two to four days with only minimal wear. But as I'm a self powered wheelchair user I'm tough on my hands and am always catching my nails, so I can't really speak for how long lasting the formula is overall. 




I have a few Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polishes and love them all as they are one coaters and very fast to dry - perfect for days I can't be bothered don't have the time to spend prettifying my nails. Unfortunately I don't think you can buy the Insta-Dri range in regular stores in the UK, however I found my polishes in my local branches of Pound Land and Pound World. Amazon UK also stocks them pretty cheaply.



Rings: New Look £4.50 (pack of five).

No comments:

Post a Comment