Monday 4 August 2014

Buy the China Glaze Apocalypse collection in the UK today...‏


[credit; Polish Galore]


I found a great website a few days ago whilst looking for any information on this years Halloween set by OPI. I didn't find any info on whatever OPI will be releasing but I found a great deal on the China Glaze Halloween collection, and now that I have bought the polishes through the site, and have the goods safely in hand I just wanted to share my shopping experience...  




I bought the China Glaze Halloween 2014 collection, Apocalypse, through a site called Nail Polish Direct. This was exciting to me because the Apocalypse collection isn't being released by other retailers until mid August, so this site was a great discovery for impatient me. 


But I still haven't shared the best part yet...  

You can buy the five glitter shades in the apocalypse collection (no Ghoulish Glow topcoat as of yet - but that's not a new item anyway) for just £3.99 each, plus free UK delivery. Plus when you are in the checkout process you are asked if you would like to click the like button on the Nail Polish Direct Facebook page, and if you do you'll get another £1 knocked of your order. 

Free UK postage? I ordered the collection on Thursday evening, received an email confirming dispatch on Friday, and received my package on Monday.
Pretty fast in terms of regular paid delivery, but for free delivery I'm impressed.




So now we have the China Glaze Halloween collection in hand, but we are still waiting on news on what OPI will bring to the table this year. Last year the OPI swatches began to pop up on various blogs in May and the set began to be sold in nail supply stores by mid July...



No comments:

Post a Comment