Saturday 15 February 2014

Are you getting enough fibre? L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner...


I've been washing my hair several times a week using L'Oreal's new Fibrology shampoo and conditioner, and haven't been using anything else on my hair product-wise to get an honest look at the results of the Fibrology shampoo and conditioner alone. As I've now used up my bottles [just over a month], I thought I'd go over the before and after photos and share my overall opinion....





I could begin to both see and feel the improvement to my hair the first week after starting to use the products; my coarse hair has become fuller, smother, less tangle prone, and there is less breakage. It has more life and bounce, and even seems a bit easier to style too. 

My hair feels clean and refreshed after washing and this feeling lasts for a good few days, which is the biggest plus point for me. I haven't noticed any product build-up, and my hair hasn't become greasier any faster than it normally does either.




I do recommend the Fibrology shampoo and conditioner, and if you have normal to coarse hair already I don't think there would be any need to buy any of the other products in the Fibrology range.

The only issue I had was that the conditioner is best used with the Fibrology shampoo, as when I tried using i along side a different shampoo I didn't feel as though my hair was sufficiently moisturized. Also: using the shampoo or conditioner alone lessens the results of your hair's body/thickness levels.


Before and after


I dried my air the same way in both photos [wait until my air is mostly dry naturally, then run through it using a BaByliss Big Hair Rotating Styler], I'd just had the ends of my air trimmed after my ombre dye experiment.


No comments:

Post a Comment