Saturday 7 December 2013

So pretty, but stil quite bad: Deborah Lippmann Boom Boom pow...


 

Boom Boom Pow is a mix of gold glitter and actual gold flecks in a clear base. I use it for layering over dark polishes - either all over the nail, over half of the nail, or as a gradient. It looks stunning with any dark coloured polishes, but it's especially gorgeous over blue or plum.

I really do want to tick yes for 'would you buy it again', but I have to be honest and admit that I wouldn't. Simply put; this polish is slow to dry and remains soft for hours after applying it, no matter which quick drying topcoat I use. It is so much slower to dry then any other glitter based polish that I own, that I have found myself using it less and less, in favour of other glitters in my collection.


with OPI Can't Let Go.


with China Glaze Sugar Plums

No comments:

Post a Comment