Monday 2 September 2013

NOTD: Girly [260] by Revlon



GIRLY is a lilac jelly shade, with a strong pink undertone. I've seen loads of blog photos where the jelly looks more pink than lilac, so I guess the base shade varies depending on skintone. What makes GIRLY special is that the polish has various sizes of pink, lilac and blue chunks of glitter in. GIRLY does look like something that you'd expect from a indie brand.

As GIRLY has a jelly base it is a sheer shade, so a light base of nude, pink or lilac polish under this shade would be best for those who prefer a solid colour. I don't mind a semi-sheer look so two or three coats is fine for people who don't mind a little VNL.




I do find that this chips after a maximum of two days no matter which top coat I use, but GIRLY is so unique that I don't mind that the formula doesn't hold up against the likes of China Glaze, OPI and Nails INC.

No comments:

Post a Comment