Friday 16 November 2012

Sinfully good for perking up dull complexions...



NARS powder blush in Sin is a shade that I never have looked twice at when visiting makeup counters, as it looks like a very dark mauve in the pan, and doesn't look like it would do anything for my pale skin. However, I bought the LE Danmari All About Cheeks palette by NARS last year and this was one of the featured shades in the palette, so I finally gave it a go....
 
 



SIN is a gorgeous, dusky-berry shade on skin. It also is lightly shimmering with a golden gleam. The soft pinky mauve colour and golden shimmery undertone gives me a natural glow. Most importantly, it wears well - I'll apply it in the morning and it will last until I take it off at the end of the day. NARS is a pricey brand, but the quality is unbeatable. SIN is now becoming my favourite blush ever and I'm sure that it will be the first one in the palette that I'll hit pan on.



One thing to bare in mind; Almost every other blush can be worn year round, but SIN is something that is best suited to colder weather wear, as the berry tone is so cheerful, yet soft and dusky , so it really perks up my tired, winter-chilled skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment