Friday 5 October 2012

Para bailar la bamba...


I'm still on a blush kick, so have once again dug through my makeup bag to find a little somethin-somethin' to show off. Today I'll focus on my Benefit Bella blush. It is a little bit too bright on my [very] fair skin, so I don't wear it a lot, but when I do I fall in love with it all over again...




BELLA BAMBA is a bright pink shade of blusher, with a golden, gleaming undertone, ala NARS Orgasm. The Benefit website calls the shade watermelon pink, which I think is accurate.



I'm impressed with the pigmentation; a little goes a long way. You don't get a lot of product, but it'll still last a while since you just need a light dusting of powder. BELLA BAMBA lasts all day on me, with no touch-ups, and the powder doesn't enhance my dry skin.




As it a bright shade with great pigmentation, I do need to be careful with application as I have porcelain skin, so it is easy to look overdone. But that is the only downside that I can think of.



Overall this is another winning blush from Benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment