Thursday 24 May 2012

New fragrance: Dazzle EDP by Paris Hilton


"Give me a chance to color my world and I colour it pink. A sparkling, sweet, pretty and playful pink, Dazzle, my newest fragrance, is about my world, me and all the different facets of my personality.”, said Paris adding:"I love beautiful jewels and of course, pink diamonds are a favorite, but feeling dazzling, special and on top of the world isn't about material things, for me, it comes from within.”

Official key scent notes: pink lady apple, maraschino cherry and peach nectar, violet petals, pink calypso orchid and orange blossom, vanilla, white patchouli and musk.



The bottle is designed by Henry de Monclin as a round and faceted pink diamond. American fashion photographer Tony Duran shot Paris Hilton for the fragrance’s ad campaign.

Available as 30, 50 and 125 ml EDP.



No UK release date as of yet.

I neither love or hate Paris herself, however her beauty ranges are well made.

Her perfume range in particular is excellent for the price bracket it's in, so I'll keep an eye out for this when I go to America in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment