Saturday 14 May 2011

Spotlight: Dita Von Teese to release a perfume.



Burlesque performer and beauty/style icon Dita Von Teese has spoken about her desire to create her own fragrance in numerous magazine interviews and now it looks as though it's about to become a reality, based on these two twitter statements she has made within the past few weeks:

Isolated at a chateau in the French countryside w/my perfumers. "No fruit, no vanilla, no candy!! Velvet sensuality w/a dash of vulgarity!"

I want to evoke passion with fragrance….intense love/lust and distaste/fear rather than merely popular acceptance.

 
I don't know about you, but I am very excited to see what she comes up with, as she presents her entire life with elegance and she oozes glamor - it comes naturally to her and I want a piece of that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment