Sunday 2 January 2011

FYI: Pre-order the Katy Perry/OPI collection now...



The Katy Perry collaboration is released on the 10th of January, but - if the world-wide anticipation and hype is anything to go by - I can see it selling out in a matter of hours.

But - luckily - I've been looking around and found some reputable sellers on Amazon UK and Ebay where you can place a guaranteed pre-order for the four colours [Teenage Dream, Last Friday Night, The One That Got Away and Not Like The Movies] and the shatter top coat, plus a set containing miniature sizes of the limited edition shades.







I've already pre-ordered a set of the miniatures and am considering pre-ordering a full sized bottle of Last Friday Night too as I can see that becoming one of my favourite polish shades :)





No comments:

Post a Comment