Thursday 9 December 2010

Upcoming: Dita Von Teese's beauty book, Plus talking cosmetics and fragrance


Burlesque superstar Dita Von Teese says she'd love to have her own cosmetics line.
Dita, who does her own makeup and is writing a book filled with beauty tips, explains:
"I want to do my own make-up line, because I feel like things are missing in the world."


She adds her line would include a matte lipstick because 
"that’s so hard to find these days."

But the sexy performer isn't stopping with makeup, she's also working on a fragrance!
Von Teese tells WWD:
"What I really want to do is make my own fragrance. I don’t want to smell like anyone else. I have to talk to the smaller companies, because the bigger ones, like Coty, are like 'Well, not everyone knows your name, like the Kardashians or Victoria Beckham.' "




[Source: cocoperez.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment