Tuesday 14 December 2010

Spotlight: Supershock Gel Eyeliner Pencil by Avon


I'm not sure how long Avon's Supershock gel eyeliners have been available, but to me it's a new wonder...

I'd tried the Supershock mascara and as I didn't like that I didn't really notice the introduction of the liners. But I recently received a liner in a free-gift-with-purchase offer and when I tried it I was instantly blown away.




Supershock is the smooth and rich formula of a cream liner, but is in pencil form you you have better control with the application. Even lining the waterline is easy.

The gel formula dries faster then liquid and applies more smoothly then a pencil. It's the best of both worlds.



At the minute regular Supershock liners are available in black, bronze and khaki. There is currently a version in LE lace patterned packaging in black or silver.


Buy Supershock liner's online from Avon here.

Full price is £6.

No comments:

Post a Comment